SA Health is the brand name for the health portfolio in South Australia, that consists of the following
- Department for Health and Ageing
- Central Adelaide Local Health Network
- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network
- Southern Adelaide Local Health Network
- Women’s and Children’s Health Network
- Country Health SA Local Health Network, and
- SA Ambulance Service
They provide public health services to over 1.7 Million South Australians. It is a large and vital government department.
In recent years, they have used the term “Transforming Health” with a goal of “transforming our healthcare system to provide the quality care, effectiveness, and adaptability that South Australians expect and deserve”.
Many staff and patients think otherwise. What do you think?
Please email me to share whether “Transforming Health” is about transforming health, or is it about something else?
Possibly you have a story about SA Health to share?